Check out Who Wants Seconds? to read their cookbook questionnaire! Here are our answers:
How many cookbooks do you own?
There are seventy-six in the kitchen cupboard, but we have some more in storage, too.
Which cookbook is the one you bought most recently?
We were recently gifted a copy of SUPERNOSH: 350 dishes with 1500 wines by Antony Worrall Thompson & Malcolm Gluck (1993).
Which cookbook is the one you read most recently?
Recipes from my Grossmutter: A Collection of Recipes from Handorf Women of Today and Yesterday compiled by The Women of St. Michael’s Lutheran Primary School Auxiliary, Handorf (1995).
Name five cookbooks which mean a lot to you:
1. The C.W.A. Cookery Book and Household Hints by the Country Women’s Association of Western Australia.
2. Practical Professional Cookery by H. L. Cracknell, et al.
3. Larousse Gastronomique by Prosper Montagne
4. The Complete Asian Cookbook by Charmaine Solomon
5. Cooking with Fat by Craig Preston & Pat Sheil